Dear dancers and families, I thought this was a good time to check in with everyone. Unfortunately, I do not have any news to post, just waiting like everyone else to see when we can move forward with our public interactions.
What I would envision for a positive direction, is that classes can resume in May and we could plan our recital for later in June. But…. I am not sure that will happen.
Some teachers are offering Zoom dance classes, but I have not risen to that challenge yet. Would there be a strong interest in some zoom classes? If there is, I could look into the process.
Well, I hope everyone is well, and that we see each other again soon!